- 6 chicken breasts, trimmed
- 2 TBS Crushed Garlic
- 1 TBS Oregano
- 1/4 C Olive Oil
- 1/4 C Pitted Prunes
- 10 oz jar Green Olives with juice
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 C White Wine
- Black Pepper
- Mix olive oil, garlic, wine, and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. Pour a few TBS in a 9X13 baking dish and set aside remaining mixture.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish. Sprinkle with pepper, oregano, and prunes. Pour olives and juices over chicken breasts. Finally pour oil/wine/garlic/sugar mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes turning chicken breasts half way through.
Serve over couscous or wild rice with sauteed carrots or butternut squash.